Thursday, December 10, 2009

The contractor and governemnt are late in getting me my security pass (as a subcontractor) is this n

I have been working on the governemnt site by letting me in as a visitor to do the work. I do have a contract with the contractor but the contractor is late in getting my security pass to officially access the governmenty building - Are my hours billable - is this delay normal because of the holidays ?



The contractor and governemnt are late in getting me my security pass (as a subcontractor) is this normal ?dream theater



I don't know about the delay being normal, but if you are doing work, you had better make sure your hours are billable! Does the lack of a pass prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations? If so, straighten it out before you invest any more hours! If not, bill for your time. If there is doubt, get an answer, in writing, from your employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd