Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why my site is getting very late to get downloaded?

my site is www.kamalhassan.4t.com



its getting very late to get downloaded. WHat may be the reason? and how can i make it speed to get downloaded?



Why my site is getting very late to get downloaded?performing shows



Considering your web site is hosted for "free", and that you are blocking the banner ad that pays for your free ride, I would imagine you aren't given a very large bandwidth allowance. I'm guessing that flash file is very large, and your bandwidth is very small. Try buying a better hosting solution.



Why my site is getting very late to get downloaded?say yes opera theater



Before you attempt a download, free up your RAM:



remove wallpaper and set screensaver to none.



close all unnecessary open programs.



Be aware that a 1/2 hour download on dialup, will take about 3 minutes with cable.



Therefore, you need a good connection and free RAM.
sounds like your connection is slow try to get away from dial up if possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd