Thursday, December 10, 2009

IMAX theatre. i've never been, is it good? how much does it cost?

i live 20 miles from the one in Bradford. Dunno the price, but is well worth going to see it. Go now, go on.



IMAX theatre. i've never been, is it good? how much does it cost?opera house



is good but can be dizzying. idk how much tho



IMAX theatre. i've never been, is it good? how much does it cost?dream theater opera theater



yeh its ace
It's better than yahoo because yahoo sucks.
It is amazing. The cost depends on where you are and what movie you are seeing. I know around where I live, you get a discount if you buy IMAX and Musem admission together (when IMAX is attached to a musem). Your best bet is just to call.
yeah its cool...depends wot movie u watch..in the uk its 7 quid...worth it
my brother knows ill e-mail you when he gets up ray_495
Oh it's so great! A really fun experience! It's a little more costy than a movie but so worth it! You gotta try! You feel like you're IN the movie!
Bigger and 3D isn't always better but whether or not it is worth it depends upon the movie. You will have to check with the theater you're considering as the admission price varies from place to place.
Eh, it's okay. I've only been to one once (Harry Potter 5) and it didn't like rock my socks off. My ticket cost $16, plus one part of it was in 3D, which was pretty cool.



If you're happy going to your regular theatre stick with it.
Usually 7.00 adult



it is totally awesome experience



i prefer the 3D Imax over the regular Imax (who wouldn't?)



But go and experience it watching a really good movie and sit in the middle section lower prom for best view
well, my friend told me it was fun
OMG......I just went to see HARRY POTTER Order of the Phoenix and I have never been to an IMAX before it was awesome...The ticket cost where I went in IL was $12 I totally recommend that you see a movie on it.
IMAX is pretty cool. I really wouldn't bother going for some movies though. I've been to see Superman, The Ant Bully, Deep Sea 3D twice, and the Haunted Castle. Take my advice. Don't see movies that you can go out and buy, i.e. Superman. It costs like $12.00 and it's not even 3D the whole way through. Prices vary on the movies length, the popularity, the release date, etc.
I love the IMAX when I go out of town I make it a point to stop and see a movie at an IMAX theater. There is nothing better, the screen is huge and clear, the surround sound is great, and it actually feels like your in the movie, depending on what film you see. Now the prices vary from $12-18 dollars, but its well worth it. I love It!
an IMAX theater is really cool because it is a gigantic screen. it costs a little bit more than general admission to a regular theater but it is worth it.
I dragged my beloved to see the last Harry Potter. The last 30 minutes or so is in 3D at the IMAX. It cost a bit more than a normal ticket, but was well worth it. He's not your normal HP fan, hasn't read a one of the books, but was totally spellbound!!!!



The sound quality is fantastic and obviously the picture is crystal clear.



I'll definitely go again to see other movies in IMAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd