Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is 1 day late and im getting milky muscus on mu underwear.is this a sign of periods or pre

we are trying for a baby, and i was spotted little brownish lastweek(that was first time) and my period is late for 1 day now im getting little milky white muscus..also my breast and nipples are paining..is this sign of period or pregnancy?



My period is 1 day late and im getting milky muscus on mu underwear.is this a sign of periods or pregnant?imax theatre



Either. My first clue I was pregnant happened 5 days after conception...I was at a party and felt dizzy. I thought it was the cigarettes (I'd been smoking 5 weeks because of a friend dieing) so I quit. Two weeks later I started feeling awful and very very weak. Still didn't have a clue until I didn't get my period and then I did a pregnancy test.



My period is 1 day late and im getting milky muscus on mu underwear.is this a sign of periods or pregnant?performing show opera theater



it could be both...but for a day late there is not much to say..these signs you are talking about seem more like you will get your period pretty soon.
that sounds like a sign of your period just wait and see, usually your breast don't hurt until later in the pregnancy.
i think u are pregnant and brown bleeding was implantion bleeding.wait few days and then take pregnancy test
this early it could be a sign of either. before my period begins my breasts always become sore and i have a white mucus apparent. But if this continues throughout the entire week then you just might be pregnant!
just tkae a test because it could be a sign of ur period but it is also sounding like ur pregnant
Could be either..try to take a test...if come neg, wait 6 more days, if still no period, retest.
could be pregnancy or it could be your period is getting ready to start take the test to no for sure
It could be pregnancy or just your period about to come. Sorry! The nipples/breasts could be just your period too.
Everything you describe could be because of pregnancy or your period coming... I hope you are pregnant, but if you aren't, please read _Taking Charge of Your Fertility_ by Toni Weschler. It will help you determine next time what is going on.



Good luck!!
sign that your period is coming. your vagina is cleansing itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd